VIDEO RECORDER :
A video recorder, probably based around one or two "Raspberry Pi"s, with :
- a BNC or phono (RCA) input (or both?)
- similar outputs
- a small ±3" screen
- screen on/off switch (battery consumption)
- socket for remote connection of 'REC' button and perhaps one on the box
- must be solid state, no whirring drives
- internal battery supply & plug-in external supply possibility
- perhaps this last feature could include charging of the batteries within?
- battery level meter
I specifically want this for my Sony DXC-M6-A camera, 625 line PAL, 1V peak-to-peak output.
To be used in studio and outside broadcast conditions, so low-consumption
battery use is a must. Would be nice if it could carry sound (stereo) as well but this would probably require a third 'Raspberry Pi', not that they cost much, but everything uses
I'm going to buy a 'high-end' Rasperry Pi and then see what it looks like, physical size, spec.etc.
This is a project that BATC members would,
appreciate knowing about I think.
Malcolm Beeson - BATC member 5598
Copyright : © 2000 - 2019 Malcolm Beeson-Earwicker, All Rights Reserved.
Revised -- 19 September 2019
This site does not use or leave cookies.